It’s finally here… Episode 001 of The Entrepreneur Architect Podcast.
In this first episode, I sit down with Christopher Pollard, Founder and CEO of Anon Design Collective (live at Fivecat Studio). He is trained as an architect, but has taken his career in a very different direction.
Chris says, “Architecture is Dead”. Listen and find out if you agree.
I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you think in the comments or send me an email by clicking CONTACT above.
- Architecture School
- Education of an architect
- Experiential Design and Marketing
- The intersection of architecture, design and business
- Design is the “killer app”
- Architects delivering business solutions
- Collaborative model of project delivery
- Using the skills and talents of architectural training for alternative careers
- Identity crisis in the profession of architecture
- “Architecture is Dead”
- The “brand” of architect
- Advice for recent graduates and interns
- Don’t be afraid
Places and People Mentioned
- Christopher Pollard
- Anon Design Collective
- Fivecat Studio
- Purepartner by Design
- Syracuse University
- Rockwell Group
- David Rockwell
- Coca Cola
- Live Nation (Clear Channel Entertainment)
- XBOX 360 (Microsoft)
- Astro Studios
- JDK Design
- Bruce Mau Design
- Obscura Digital
- Jonathan “Jony” Ive
- Steve Jobs
- Art Vandelay (George Costanza)
The Entrepreneur Architect Podcast is now available on iTunes. Subscribe now and don’t miss the next episode. Please don’t forget to review and give it a rating on iTunes. This will help other Entrepreneur Architects find the podcast.